Spec by Slack 2019 - Call for Proposals
Thanks for submitting your proposal to speak at our developer conference, Spec! We're looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
Here's what we're looking for in a great session:
- 25-35 minutes of content, with slides or a code demo, about your experience building on Slack's platform
- It tackles a specific, well-scoped problem or topic. Avoid talks that span too many lessons and topics; pick one thing and go deep!
- Practical takeaways and findings, e.g. details of how tweaks to onboarding affected engagement
- Please do not submit product walkthroughs or startup pitches
The best talks will help other people build successful Slack integrations that evolve the way people work together.
If your talk is accepted, you will be partnered with a member of the Slack team who will be your liaison through the planning process, including a kickoff call (July), check-in call (September), rehearsal call (early October) and an in-person rehearsal (either October 20 or 22) in San Francisco. Additionally, your Slack liaison will provide presentation feedback while communicating key milestones and program logistics*.
What else is included:
- Speaker Full Conference Pass
- (2) Guest Conference Passes
- Exclusive Speaker Swag
- Feature in Event Related Blog Post and/or Social Highlight
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
*Travel expense reimbursement is reserved primarily for those traveling considerable distances and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis - please let your Slack liaison know if you would like to be considered for review.